Our group is working on computational electronics, energy storage devices, magnetics, and electromagnetics.
- Chen Zhu, PhD, FSU
- James Lamb, PhD, FSU
- Grayson Mixon, PhD, FSU
- Sabrina Siddique, PhD, FAMU
- Samira Aghaei, PhD, 2016, Atomistic dopant profiling in semiconductor materials, FSU.
- Vamsci Venkat Bevara, PhD, 2015, Modeling and simulation of Li-air batteries, FSU.
- Mohit Mehta, PhD, 2015, Theory, modeling, and simulation of impedance spectroscopy of Li-air batteries, FSU.
- Hui Zhou, Master, 2014, Analysis of random doping induced fluctuations in nanoscale transistors, FSU.
- Soumak Mookherjee, PhD, 2012, 3-D simulation of electronic and ionic transport in PEMFC cathodes, FSU.
- Satish Vameraju, Master, 2011, Improved NMR field mapping in powered magnets, FSU.
- Ayodeji Adedoyin, PhD, 2010, Analysis of aftereffect phenomena and noise spectral properties of magnetic hysteretic systems using phenomenological models of hysteresis, FSU.
- Liviu Oniciuc, PhD, 2010, Parallel and sequential algorithms for the optimization and design of fault-tolerant nanoscale semiconductor devices, FSU.
- Burcu Sanal, Master, 2011,FSU.
- Benjamin Salazar, Undergraduate, 2010, FSU.
- Paul Basner, Undergraduate, 2010, FSU.
- Daniel Hammer, Undergraduate, 2009, FSU.
- Lauren Miller, Undergraduate, 2009, FSU.
The Group of Modeling and Simulation at FAMU-FSU is or has been supported by:
Some of the research projects of our Group are carrier out in collaboration with the: