Dr.~Peterson maintains a page of advisement information. You can
get there through the
departmental web page.
It is suggested that you
to make an appointment. This is recommended even if you plan to
show up during my office hours; I may already have another student
at that time or another committment.
Get an advisement form (with suggested course outline) from the
departmental office. Ask for one if they are out.
Fill it out, choosing the right side of the form:
- List your name and social security number;
- Encircle the classes you are taking right now;
- List the classes you think you should take;
- List the most desirable times to be advised;
- List an E-mail address (preferred) or phone number at which
I can reach you to set up an appointment.
Leave the form at the departmental office for me, or push it below my door.
Sign up for ME student of the semester.