- Device may cause complications with a pacemaker or other similar implanted devices.
- Do not connect power source to electro-magnet until structure is complete for fear of electric shock.
- To eliminate risk of shock operate only in a dry and well-ventilated area.
- Do not touch leads or terminals to electro-magnet if the power supply is connected.
- Handle permanent magnet with extreme care due to its fragileness.
- Handle stainless steel bearing with care due to its fragileness.
- Operate only in a temperature range from 50 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Back to Home Page | Back to Top